DM Holdings (DMH) is a Conglomerate of companies with vast interests in Entertainment and Media business. With each of the subsidiaries’ enviable track record, DMH is poised to take a strategic position in providing cutting edge services within the Media/Marketing Communication landscape.
- To monitor and keep record of petty cash
- Proper recording of daily transactions
- Filling supporting documents at the appropriate time
- Collating of requisitions and getting proper approvals
- Bank reconciliation system
- Supervise and ensure the smooth running of the studio
- Formulate & implement the company’s financials plans and keep up to date accounts records
- Stock (facility) inventory system
- Responsible for timely payment of bills, ensuring suppliers & vendors are paid at the appropriate time
- Liaise with the bank on matters relating to the account
- Ensure that the organization financial reports are kept up to date with changes in legislation, regulatory requirements, financial reporting standards and taking prompt action to effect changes necessary to achieve compliance.
- To keep records of VAT, prepare VAT claims & liaise with government officials on VAT matters
- Prepare, examine & analyse accounting records
- Previous experience (1 year) in an Audit firm is key.